Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

YESH! Finally.
it's year 2010.

beeennnn waitingggggg to start things anew.

honestly speaking,
i don't quite like year 2009.

it was a terrible bitter year for moi.

well, what's past is past.
ain't wanna look back at it.

Looking at the brightside, i hope that 2010 will be a good year for everybody.





what's your new year resolution?
where ya celebrate it?
Do you enjoy yourself?

well, if u r asking me, my new year resolution is.... *youshallknowitlater*

will post it in my future posts.

i celebrate my new year at Malacca with a bunch of friends.

Quite an experience. Yet a memorable one.

Yes, i did enjoy myself though it was not the best one i had thru my life.



Gosh. it's been a while i didnt blog.
i delected the old ones cos it werent important and valuable to me anymore.




Hope you will enjoy reading the up-coming posts!

Adios!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR, once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment